Get YOUR Anonymous ATM CARD !
Facts about the card: It is a Prepaid, reloadable card that is not linked to your bank account. Cards are issued by a Canadian bank. The bank holds an insurance similar to FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) in USA but Canadian version.
Offshore cards (credit cards and debit cards) are issued by offshore banks, located in various jurisdictions. Offshore debit cards can be anonymous (known as an Anonymous Debit Cards) and⁄or issued in the name of an offshore company. There is no credit history check and approval is guaranteed! Please see our offshore card services page for fees pertaining to the issuance of offshore and anonymous cards.
Offshore credit cards, debit cards and anonymous cards are used by private individuals, entrepreneurs and beneficiaries of offshore companies for the following purposes:
worldwide cash withdrawal via ATMs or other bank facilities,
purchase of goods and services globally,
roll payments to the employees of an offshore company.
1. There is NO NAME printed on the ATM card.
2. No expiry date as well. So there is no need to reissue and reissue and reissue, unless you lost it or forget your PIN.
3. You can withdraw cash at any ATM that bear the Cirrus logo, which is almost any ATM. Cirrus is the ATM network for MasterCard. So the ATM usually shows all three logos of MasterCard, Maestro and Cirrus.
4. You can load your card with Wire Transfer, Western Union, US Bank ACH Transfer, Canada EFT Transfer, e-
5. You can easily check your transaction history online.
6. No statement is sent to you, full privacy.
7. Anyone can apply regardless of his or her nationality, country, credit history or status. You do not need to send in any identification document to them. The card is shipped to you after you place your order.
8. PIN are delivered in sealed paper so only you will know the PIN. And only people who have the physical card and PIN number can access the money.
OFFSHORE CREDIT CARDS
It is not necessary to have a credit history to obtain an offshore credit card: the cardholder opens a deposit account with the same offshore bank as a security. Security deposit is maintained with the bank for as long as the client continues using the secured offshore card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
OFFSHORE DEBIT CARD
An offshore debit card is connected to a bank account, registered in the name of an offshore company. The holder of the card is entitled to purchase goods and services or withdraw cash via ATMs. The funds will be automatically withdrawn from the company's account (e.g. Visa Electron, Maestro MasterCard).
An Anonymous Card is a type of an offshore debit card that is anonymous, i.e. it does not bear any personal details about its holder. Also known as an Anonymous Debit Card or an Anonymous Prepaid Card, it is connected to an offshore bank account and works the same way as a regular debit card.