YOUR Anonymous ATM CARD !
about the card: It is a Prepaid, reloadable card that is not linked
to your bank account. Cards are issued by a Canadian bank. The bank
holds an insurance similar to FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation) in USA but Canadian version.
Full Financial Privacy -
- No paperwork required
- No signature required
- No name on card
- No name of the cardholder on the ATM transactions records
- Details about your card are not available to the third parties
- Card transactions are not reported to credit agencies.
1. There is NO NAME printed on the ATM card.
2. No expiry date as well. So there is no need to reissue and reissue
and reissue, unless you lost it or forget your PIN.
3. You can withdraw cash at any ATM that bear the Cirrus logo, which is
almost any ATM. Cirrus is the ATM network for MasterCard. So the ATM
usually shows all three logos of MasterCard, Maestro and Cirrus.
4. You can load your card with Wire Transfer, Western Union, US Bank ACH
Transfer, Canada EFT Transfer, e-Gold or from another card!
5. You can easily check your transaction history online.
6. No statement is sent to you, full privacy.
7. Anyone can apply regardless of his or her nationality, country,
credit history or status. You do not need to send in any identification
document to them. The card is shipped to you after you place your order.
8. PIN are delivered in sealed paper so only you will know the PIN. And
only people who have the physical card and PIN number can access the
Daily limit of 5,000 USD for ATM withdrawals, but keep in mind that ATM
machines and/or ATM's networks and even some countries may also have
their own limits.
10. Telephone Support are
available Monday to Friday working hours.
Email support are available anytime, 24/7.
Directory of Offshore
Copyright © 2003-2014 SwissBankingAccounts.com
The information contained in this Website is
not meant to substitute qualified legal advice given by a specialist knowing
your particular situation. We are not a bank and can’t be held responsible for
any loss or damages whether direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential,
among others, relating access to this Web site. Read our Disclaimer
/ Terms and Conditions.